Chaia King is one of the children of Larry King who is a very well known American television broadcaster. King is especially recognized for being an extraordinary excellent person in the American broadcasting network.
He has worked in famous projects such as Ghostbusters which was cleared in the year 1984. The film was a great hit in the theatres as it was able to earn US$ 296.4 Million.
There was not a very big role that was being offered to him. He got a cameo role in the movie about which he has even talked about in his interview. He belonged to the family of businessman’s but he chose a different path for himself to struggle and earn himself a place in the world.
Chaia King passed away at the age of 51 years on 19th August 2020 while battling against lung cancer for a very long, as provided by the news channels.
Larry King was not able to even see his daughter because he was getting recovered from the heart stroke that he received in the last few months mentioned by the reports. He was restrained from traveling because of his medical conditions and his old age.
The celebrity was really a brave heart and a favorite of her father who got married to her mother Alene Akins when he was 29 years old.
This was the third time when he got tied the knot to someone. Before this, he was already married twice, first with Freda Miller who was his high school love whom Larry wedded in the year 1952 when he was a teen of 19 years old. Her second step-mother was Annette Kaye.
- Full name: Chaia King.
- Nickname: Chaia.
- Year of Birth: 1969.
- Date of Death: August 19, 2020.
- Cause of Demise: Lung Cancer.
- Birthplace: The United States of America.
- Age: 51 years.
- Gender: Female.
- Sexuality: Heterosexual.
- Nationality: American.
- Ethnicity: White.
- Father: Larry King.
- Mother: Alene Akins.
- Brother: Andy King, Chance King, Cannon King, and Larry King Jr.
- Sister: Kelly King.
- Grandfather: Aaron Zeiger.
- Grandmother: Jennie Gitlitz.
- Highest Qualification: Graduate.
- College/University: Elite College.
Chaia King has shared her childhood along with her five siblings from her six different half-mothers. The structure of her family can be a bit confusing to understand but there not have been any kind of disputes between them. There is not any real brother of her and any sister they all her step-siblings but they all meant a lot to her even more than the real ones.
He proved himself as a great dad to all his kids maybe he was not lucky in the fate of his love but he received immense care, support, and affection from his youngsters. But his fate has been proved to be not on his side as god has snatched his daughter from him for a lifetime.
As for the information Chaia King was happily married along with her husband and shared two youngsters along with him while being in a romantic relationship with him. She has always tried to maintain a low profile even after being the kid of an amazing TV personality.
- Marital Status: Married.
- Past Affairs: Will update soon.
- Boyfriend: None.
- Husband: Unknown.
- Children: Two.
- Eating Habits: Non- Vegan.
- Smoke: No.
- Drinks: Occasionally.
Physical Stats & More
- In Feet & Inches: 5′ 5″.
- Centimeters: 165 cm.
- In Meters: 1.65 m.
- In Kilograms: 56 kgs.
- In Pounds: 123 lbs.
- Eye color: Hazel.
- Hair color: Blonde.
- Skin Color: Fair.
- Hair type: Straight.
- Body type: Pear Shaped.
- Profession: Writer.
- Net Worth: US$ 10 Million.
- Income Source: writing book
- House: a lavish villa in the USA.
- Car Collection: BMW.
Other Random Information about Chaia King
- Larry was really close to her daughter Chaia King as she has even co-written a book to him and along with as of a Father’s Day gift titled “Daddy Day, Daughter Day” in the year 1997.
- The story revolves around a girl whose mother- father has been divorced and the girl lives along with her mom where she weekly visits her daddy, somewhere it seems to be like a real story of the King’s family but we cannot say anything.
- Her grandmother named Jennie Gitlitz who used to work in a garment shop and grandfather Aaron Zeiger who was having his own restaurant in the 1930s.
- Aaron died when he was in his early 40’s with a fatal heart stroke.
- Furthermore, Chaia’s grandad died at the age of 44 while his sire was very young. he got a very severe heart stroke which left him breathless.
- Larry King has recently lost his two children out of his five kids, which he had from his eight marriages.
- Chaia was the girl of Larry that he had from his third wife named Alene Akins with whom he divorced twice.
- Larry King holds the wealth for more than US$ 50 Million which he earned for his whole family to provide them with all the luxurious of their lives.
- Chaia King’s dad is also known for his work in the flicks like Enemy of the State which was released in the year 1998. It was made under the direction of Tony Scott while it was written by David Marconi.
- Another film in which he worked was tiled as Bee Film which was cleared in the year 2007, which is an animation based movie made for the kids. He has worked as a voice artist in the show where he has provided his voice to the Bee, which is the main character.