Do you know that drug addiction is a disease that can cause a permanent change in yourself? What is the reason that youths use drugs? The only reason is that the developmental and hormonal changes they are undergoing at this age are mostly influenced by their peer groups. Faith-based recovery programs , on the other hand, provide a wide range of treatment options for addicts and alcoholics, but they are not well promoted or well recognised.
Abusing drugs depends on the environment and factors that influence youths. A child turning 13 years is the starting age as they face many changes that lead to confusion and stress. As a result, they should be given proper support and guidance by noticing their symptoms and signs and counselling them. The common factors are ease of access and availability that lead your children to get drugs.
Young girls and boys try to prove they brave and make them high. On the other hand, other teens try to forget the academic stress. All these situations help your children to get drugs regularly.
What is a faith-based recovery program?
Faith-based recovery programs are an important part of All in Solutions rehab centre treatment in New Jersey and Florida that deals with the problem of alcohol and drugs. It is the process where a group of individuals gather together to deal with the problem of sufferers emotional, physical and spiritual well being through spiritual support and guidance.
For a holistic recovery, the all-in Solutions rehab facility treats everything from addiction to mental trauma. Many experienced ones and experts are related to this program. The program is led by a Christian professional named Pastor Dan Cornide having more than decades of experience and also serving several faith-based organizations.
With God’s grace, love and forgiveness, the program has helped many clients to recover, bringing them into a new ray of hope. In the world today, you see many people lose their lives due to addiction suffering from chronic ailments. You can find many rehab centres out there, but all are not up to the mark. The All in Solutions counselling centre is the most remarkable one and the perfect destination for problems related to addiction.
Models of the addiction treatment
The team dealing with the problem deals with the social, physical, biological and spiritual models of addiction treatment.
- Distinctive for the treatment: Spirituality has helped a lot and has an important role in the treatment’s success and giving a new ray of hope through transformational changes. The all-in solutions rehab centre provides an approach of Christian belief from the Bible narrative for treatment. Their spiritual practices are based on several aspects and evidence-based research.
- Team for the treatment: It is already mentioned that the team works hard for transformation and long term success. The entire team consists of clinicians, supportive staff, and experienced spiritual leaders that help in the development of the network of every client by establishing a good connection with the faith.
- Faith-based care curriculum: The spiritual practices in the All in a Solutions rehab centre are based on evidence-based research. It includes group therapy and individual therapy topics for the clients. These topics are important for the clients to build and develop faith along with experiencing phenomenal spiritual transformation. Various sessions are organized by the rehab centre for the clients to develop their social skills, living skills, management skills and so on. All these therapies and sessions are useful for the physical, psychological, spiritual, and social health of the clients.
- Faith-based components: The All in Solutions rehab centre deals with the spiritual and overall development of the clients by treating the addiction. The components in the faith-based program are recovery church, volunteer opportunities, spiritual events, holiday events, celebrating recovery, spiritual mentoring, biblical studies, prayers and workshops etc. The team ensures that all the components mentioned above give the addicts and enlighten them with new hope of getting back to their original selves.
- Faith-based care program options: The All in solutions rehab centre helps the clients to choose programs according to their preferences. The programs are:
- Day Intensive Outpatient: This treatment is given to the clients, working adults and individuals during regular hours as a part of their day.
- Evening Intensive Outpatient: This treatment is for those clients, working adults and individuals who have other work during the day.
- Individual Counselling: The program is provided by the rehab centre to the clients who take up personal sessions as a part of their day.
- Family Counselling: The All in Solutions rehab centre provides various sessions for the family members too. If the family members of the addicts face any problems, they can enrol for required help and family counselling sessions.
While detoxing and recovering from alcohol or drugs, lots of people try to seek spiritual support. Various addiction treatment programs are provided for spiritual guidance. Christian treatment is a treatment program where substances are given good treatment by incorporating teachings, and Christian values and providing traditional clinical therapeutic models. It helps the clients to maintain faith and work with a new ray of hope by maintaining a crucial relationship with the higher power.
Searching for the best Christian treatment programs exists throughout the entire world and you can find them by talking to certain leaders or ministers or pastors in your community. Those leaders or communities can recommend you for support groups placing faith in substance abuse recovery. The rehab centre understands the client’s mental or physical problem by providing the best care options. Evidence-based therapies have helped people to heal from abuse. Some of the therapies include cognitive behavioural therapy, family behavioural therapy, the matrix model and contingency management.
All in Solutions, the most well-known rehab centre offers opportunities to clients by participating in faith-based recovery programs. The program understands that abusing substances is not only a physical affliction but also focuses on the emotional and spiritual suffering of an individual. The program teaches clients about new behaviour and encourages transformational change.